On January 4, 2013, Judge Irene M. Keeley of the United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia issued a Memorandum Opinion and Order that partially granted the Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment...more
- Appeals Dismissal With Prejudice Federal Question Jurisdiction FLSA FMLA Hiring & Firing Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress Summary Judgment Termination Wage and Hour Wages
In This Issue:
- Notes from the Chair & Executive Editor
- Immigration Reform May Affect All Employers
- Primer on West Virginia State Law Labor and Employment Claims?
- Taking a Look at the Latest on Affordable...more
- Affordable Care Act Flight Crews FLSA FMLA Immigration Reform Military Caregiver Leave Military Leave Veterans Wage and Hour Wage Payment and Collection Act
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo