Polsinelli Podcasts - Be Careful What you Put in Writing - What Companies Need to Know About Document Retention
Jail Time for Revenge Porn Offenses?
FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 3-Interview with Marie Patterson, Vice President of Marketing for Hiperos
What you need to know about Canada's new Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
Why Ending FCC Blackout Rules May Be Broadcast TV's Demise
FCC Proposes New Rules On Local Wireless Siting
Data Center Networks – Interview with Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin
What to expect from FCC Post-Governement Shutdown
Employer Social Media Policies – Interview with Mitch Danzig, Member, Member, Mintz Levin
Jason Maloni on Data Security
JOBS Act Implementation Regulations
Ernest DelBuono on Aviation
Jack Deschauer on Government Investigations
Polsinelli Podcast - Public Policy Issues in 2013
Condo Adviser: Condominium Rules and Enforcement
Condo Adviser: What is 'FHA approved,' exactly?
Condo Owners and Dealing with Uncooperative Management Companies
Reserve Funds: Purposes and Common Mistakes
Instapundit: America's IP Laws Need to be "Pruned Back"
Polsinelli Podcast - Social Media at Work - What's Allowed and What Isn't?
In This Issue:
- LANDLORDS AND LICENSED PREMISES
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE LATE NIGHT LEVY
- THE NEW FOOD INFORMATION REGULATIONS
- “PARNUTS” – NEW RULES FOR FOOD FOR PARTICULAR NUTRITIONAL USES
- THE WORLD CUP...more
What is a deposition? Who may be deposed? Who may not be deposed? What is the time frame for deposition? Where could deposition be taken? These are only some of the questions confronting parties and non-parties alike in a...more
In This Issue:
- Several pro teams are eyeing possible stadium replacements or renovations this year, including the St. Louis Rams and the Minnesota Vikings. What are some of the major stadium negotiation issues, either...more
Find a Communications & Media Author »
Back to Top