Read need-to-know updates, commentary, and analysis on Communications & Media issues written by leading professionals.
FCC Proposes New Rules On Local Wireless Siting
Data Center Networks – Interview with Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin
What to expect from FCC Post-Governement Shutdown
Employer Social Media Policies – Interview with Mitch Danzig, Member, Member, Mintz Levin
Jason Maloni on Data Security
JOBS Act Implementation Regulations
Ernest DelBuono on Aviation
Jack Deschauer on Government Investigations
PODCAST - Inside Law - Public Policy Issues in 2013
Condo Adviser: Condominium Rules and Enforcement
Condo Adviser: What is 'FHA approved,' exactly?
Condo Owners and Dealing with Uncooperative Management Companies
Reserve Funds: Purposes and Common Mistakes
Instapundit: America's IP Laws Need to be "Pruned Back"
Social Media At Work - What's Allowed and What Isn't? PODCAST - Inside Law
Release of new book on the 'Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act"
[Legal Perspective] When Is It NOT Okay to Delete Your Social Media Account?
Tips for Mobile App Privacy Compliance
Serving Legal Documents Through Social Media
Social Media Law Report - Who Owns Your LinkedIn Account, FTC Guidance on Social Ads, More...
Generally, the language of an insurance policy governs the rights to any proceeds thereunder. However, many courts recognize a number of different theories that may allow third parties not specifically named as insureds in...more
In this issue:
- CBOE Proposes to Amend Preferred Market Maker’s Continuous Quoting Obligations
- FATCA Regulations Are Finalized
- CFTC to Host Roundtable on “Futurization” of Swaps
- CFTC Amends Order of...more
In This Issue:
- U.S. Supreme Court Unanimously Rejects HUD’s Position on Markups
- MERS Has Power To Assign Interest in Deed of Trust, California Appeals Court Rules
- How Prepared Are You for AML Compliance?