FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 124, The Oscars and Compliance, Part I with Jay Rosen
fcpa Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 106-interview with Gini Deitrich
A Moment of Simple Justice - Snitching Ain't Easy
Polsinelli Podcasts - Be Careful What you Put in Writing - What Companies Need to Know About Document Retention
Jail Time for Revenge Porn Offenses?
FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 3-Interview with Marie Patterson, Vice President of Marketing for Hiperos
What you need to know about Canada's new Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
Why Ending FCC Blackout Rules May Be Broadcast TV's Demise
FCC Proposes New Rules On Local Wireless Siting
Data Center Networks – Interview with Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin
Employer Social Media Policies – Interview with Mitch Danzig, Member, Member, Mintz Levin
JOBS Act Implementation Regulations
Polsinelli Podcast - Public Policy Issues in 2013
Condo Adviser: Condominium Rules and Enforcement
Condo Adviser: What is 'FHA approved,' exactly?
Condo Owners and Dealing with Uncooperative Management Companies
Reserve Funds: Purposes and Common Mistakes
Instapundit: America's IP Laws Need to be "Pruned Back"
Polsinelli Podcast - Social Media at Work - What's Allowed and What Isn't?
Release of new book on the 'Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act"
- TAX COURT DECISION REMINDS COMPANIES THAT “OFFICERS” ARE STATUTORY EMPLOYEES AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. The United States Tax Court held that a company that was engaged in the buying, reconditioning,...more
The Oregon Supreme Court today released its long-awaited decision in Comcast Corporation v. Department of Revenue, 356 Or 282, (Oct 2, 2014) (argued January 8, 2013). ...more
In This Issue:
- Department Releases New Nonresident Audit Guidelines to Address Gaied
- Nuclear Power Plant That Produces Steam and Water to Generate Electricity Is Not Eligible for Investment Tax...more
Summer 2014. The living is easy; the Copyright Board is certifying tariffs at a furious pace.
As we noted back in May 2014 (Towards Certainty on Webcasting – Re:Sound Tariff 8 Certified), the Board certified Re:Sound...more
Skadden recently conducted a study on behalf of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for Legal Reform regarding acceptance rates for Rule 23(f) petitions appealing class certification rulings in federal courts. The study...more
FTC Settles With ADT Over Deceptive Endorsements -
Don’t believe everything you see on TV or read on the Internet – at least not from ADT Security Systems.
According to an administrative complaint filed by the...more
In this issue:
- No Expressions of Goodwill from Arizona Department of Revenue
- California Court of Appeal: ITFA Doesn’t Make the CUT
- Round We Go: Indiana Denies Taxpayer’s Intercompany “Residual...more
In this issue:
- Arizona: Software Licenses Determined to Be Personal Property Rentals
- Rent-a-Cloud: Arizona’s Transaction Privilege Tax Applies to Receipts from the Temporary Use of Online Software
In this issue: Manatt Senior Partner Honored as a Hollywood Power Lawyer; Senate Committee Discusses Online Privacy, Do Not Track; Nivea Settles with FTC Over Skin Cream Claims; California Enacts Online Sales Tax; U.S....more
Find a Communications & Media Author »
Back to Top