A More Perfect Union: Why Punish Russia for Crimea?
Highlights from the Oral Argument in Halliburton v. Erica P. John Fund
End Game in the Fight Over Same Sex Marriage?
Is Punishment Dead in America?
Bill on Bankruptcy: Detroit Falls Short on Good-Faith Test
Bill on Bankruptcy: Madoff Victims Rooting for Stanford Victory
Bill on Bankruptcy: Listening in the Dark at the NCBJ
Health Care Antitrust & the Supreme Court – Interview with Bruce Sokler, Member, Mintz Levin
Bill on Bankruptcy: Detroit Shows Need for Amending Bankruptcy Law
Bill on Bankruptcy: Detroit Judge Might Lose Grip on the Case
PennDOT to Increase Number of Pennsylvania Bridges with Weight Restrictions
Harvey Miller: Detroit Will Be In Bankruptcy "For A Long Time"
Grayson: Only 1 Agency Should Regulate Wall Street
Bill on Bankruptcy: Supreme Court Cases Will Have Wide Impact
Coyle: Robert's SCOTUS Doesn't Respect Congress
Goldstein: Expect More Litigation in Wake of Myriad Gene Patent Decision
What's So Funny About The U.S. Constitution? Colin Quinn's Unconstitutional: Off-Broadway
S&C's Cohen: Brown-Vitter Punishes Banks For Being Big
Cohen: Cyprus Is Not A Template For Future Restructurings
In This Issue:
- High Court Makes it Harder for Workers to Sue in Bias Cases
- High Court to Decide on Obama's NLRB Recess Appointments
- Criminal Background Checks May Violate Civil Rights Act, EEOC Says
Have you ever wondered how the United States Constitution came to incorporate "free exercise of religion" in the First Amendment? James Madison wrote the initial draft of the Bill of Rights. He and other Federalists initially...more
In This Issue:
- Email Request Does Not Constitute "Complaint"
- Former NLRB Member Joins Ogletree Deakins
- For Employers, Pay-Or-play Proposals Could Be Worse, Much Worse
- The NLRB In 2013: More Controversy...more
A Review of the 2011-2012 Supreme Court's Labor & Employment Decisions
In the same year that the Supreme Court issued one of the most important decisions in its history, which ended up being the biggest employment law...more
As the United States Supreme Court’s 2011-2012 term drew to a close at the end of June, the Court’s decision upholding the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act (PPACA or the Act) dominated media coverage....more
In this issue;
- OSC Targets Health Care, Hospitality, Retail, and Other Industries
- OSC Settles with California Medical Center Regarding Claims of Discrimination Against Foreign Nationals
IN THIS ISSUE:
*Starbucks Prevails in Claim of Unlawful Criminal History Question in Application
*Costco Defeats Challenge to Bonus Overtime Calculation
*Hospital Lawfully Discharged Janitor For Not Calling in Daily...more
Find a Constitutional Law Author »
Back to Top