Read need-to-know updates, commentary, and analysis on Nonprofits issues written by leading professionals.
Municipal Bankruptcies – Interview with Bill Kannel, Member, Mintz Levin
Financing Trends in Life Sciences – Interview with Bill Whelan, Member, Mintz Levin
Dual Track Auctions for Distressed Companies – Interview with Rich Moche, Member, Mintz Levin
Higher Education Oversight and Governance: Role of a College Board of Trustees
In This Issue:
- (UK) The Validity Of Exit Consents Under English Law
- (UK) When A Charity Faces Financial Difficulty
- (UK) Are You At Risk From Financial Distress In Your Supply Chain?
- (Global Europe)...more
In this issue:
- Could Your Affiliate’s Activities Subject Your Company to the New Iran Reporting Requirements?
- New York Attorney General Proposes New Rules Requiring Nonprofits Funding Political Communications to...more
On November 14, 2012, the long-awaited U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) and Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) guidance (the “Guidance”) was released. Styled “A Resource Guide...more
Anwältin in Istanbuls »Dorf des Richters: Ulya Selçuk - Expertin für deutsche Investitionen und türkische Frauenrechte
Eine Reportage von Heinz Gstrein in Main-Echo...more
On April 17, the U.S. Treasury issued new General License No. 14-C, which relaxes sanctions on financial services with respect to certain humanitarian and not-for-profit activities in Burma.
This License allows...more
Wer sich dafür entscheidet, einen Verein ohne Gewinnerzielungsabsicht in Belgien zu gründen, dem stehen grundsätzlich zwei Möglichkeiten offen: die Gründung eines nationalen Vereins („association sans but lucratif/...more
Preliminary Considerations for Trade Activities Abroad
- Specific/ Isolated Event v. Ongoing Presence
..Use of Association Management Company