Read need-to-know updates, commentary, and analysis on Labor & Employment issues written by leading professionals.
Global Immigration Solutions for Multinational Businesses
Navigating the New OFCCP Regulations on Affirmative Action Obligations: Make Sure Your Organization is Ready
What is at will employment law?
Structuring Compensation Programs – Interview with David Lagasse, Member, Mintz Levin
Executive Compensation Packages – Interview with David Lagasse, Member, Mintz Levin
What Employers Need to Know about Obesity in the Workplace
Is an Honor Vacation Policy Right for My Company?
Corporate Criminal Liability – Interview with Bridget Rohde, Member, Mintz Levin
The Affordable Care Act & the Impact on the C-Suite – Interview with Alden Bianchi, Member, Mintz Levin
The Affordable Care Act: The Structure of Health Plans – Interview with Alden Bianchi, Member, Mintz Levin
Employer Social Media Policies – Interview with Mitch Danzig, Member, Member, Mintz Levin
Employer Issues: Trade Secrets & Class Action Lawsuits – Interview with David Barmak, Member, Mintz Levin
Social Networking: New Risks & Opportunities at Work
PODCAST - Inside Law - Defense of Marriage Act
Unpaid Internships: Are They Legal?
Zimmermann: Law Firm Partner Layoffs Should Be Routine
Social Media At Work - What's Allowed and What Isn't? PODCAST - Inside Law
Businessweek Reporter: BigLaw Is "Crash Landing"
[Legal Perspective] When Is It NOT Okay to Delete Your Social Media Account?
Social Media Law Report - Who Owns Your LinkedIn Account, FTC Guidance on Social Ads, More...
Two victories for employers last week in Dodd-Frank and SOX whistleblower cases may provide a basis for at least a sliver of optimism among employers and whistleblower defense lawyers hammered by a recent series of...more
Compiled by @ComplexD from online public domain resources, provided for your review/use is this week’s update of key industry news, views, and events highlighting key electronic discovery related stories, developments, and...more
In this issue:
- SEC Division of Corporation Finance Issues 13 New and Revised C&DIs
- CFTC Issues Final Trade Execution Rules
- CFTC Issues Interpretive Guidance on Disruptive Trade Practices
- New York...more
In This Issue:
Introduction; Class Action Practice Developments; Common Issues Trials; Class Actions in Quebec; Securities Class Actions; Competition Class Actions; Product Liability Class Actions; Franchise Class...more
In this issue:
- SEC Issues Cautionary Staff Report On IFRS
- FSOC Designates Eight Systemically Significant Financial Market Utilities
- CFTC Approves NFA Segregated Funds Reporting Requirements
In This Issue:
- MOFCOM Improves the Filing Administration of Foreign Invested Venture Capital Enterprises
- Supplementary Provisions to the Measures Governing Foreign Invested Commercial Enterprises
In this issue;
- NYSE Restricts Broker Discretionary Voting
- Delaware Chancery Court Provides Clarity on Default Fiduciary Duties Owed by a Manager of a Limited Liability Company
- Joint Report to...more
In 2010, Congress enacted landmark federal legislation aimed at reforming the health care and financial sectors. Both the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 20102 and the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer...more