Monitoring and Auditing Your Anti Corruption Compliance Program
FCPA Training: The Basics
Polsinelli Podcast - Keep the Government out of Your Transaction: Practical Antitrust Tips for Mergers
How to Avoid Corruption Risks in China
Health Care Antitrust & the Supreme Court – Interview with Bruce Sokler, Member, Mintz Levin
ITC: Protecting Intellectual Property in the US – Interview with Joe Hameline, Member, Mintz Levin
The Sunshine Act: Putting It into Practice – Interview with Karen Lovitch, Member, Mintz Levin
Bill on Bankruptcy: US Airways Need a Merger More than AMR
Too Big To Fail in the Dodd-Frank Era
License to travel: how regulation is benefiting business abroad
S&C's Cohen: Brown-Vitter Punishes Banks For Being Big
Tips for Mobile App Privacy Compliance
China's Export Policy Changes After U.S. Antitrust Case
How to Conduct Routine Internal Investigations
Could A US-EU Free Trade Deal Harm The WTO?
$300 Million Dairy Settlement Will Bring Reform, Lawyer Says
Aquila: M&A Looking Up in 2013; "The Negatives Are Built In"
Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) under the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering: What You Need to Know About the Safe Harbor and Limitations to Immunity
Martin Hahn on Food Labeling Lawsuits
Cross-Border M&A: Opportunities and Dealbreakers in Europe
In this issue:
- Top 5 Legal Issues of the Past Year
- And the horse you rode in on Antitrust and membership restrictions
- Employment and benefits developments: Same-sex couples
- DOJ rules on...more
In This Issue:
- Labor and Employment and ERISA Class Actions After Wal-Mart and Comcast — Practice Points for Defendants (Part I – Commonality)*
- Agencies Release Guidance on HRAs, FSAs, and Employer Payment...more
In This Presentation:
- Why Clinically Integrated Networks (CINs) Are Needed?
- How Are CINs Similar to PHOs/How They Differ?
- What’s In It for Physicians/for Hospitals/Others?
- How Are CINs Organized and...more
In This Issue:
Focus On Employment and Employee Benefits: Recent Developments in Collective Salary Negotiation in China; Anti-Social Media? Managing Social Media Issues in the UK Workplace; Trimming Employee-Related...more
In Italia condizioni di strisciante stagflazione da più di un quindicennio.
Confronto 1996-2010 tra Italia, Francia, Germania, Regno Unito, Spagna.
28 Aprile 2011...more
IN THIS ISSUE: FTC to Begin Red Flags Rule Enforcement; Helping Employees without Hurting Your Business: Legal Considerations in Making Employee Loans; More than Good Manners-Personal Goodwill May Reduce Taxes.
Find an Antitrust & Trade Regulation Author »
Back to Top