Trial by Jury: Why It Matters in a Democratic Society
A Moment of Simple Justice - Stop Talking
Waldman: Stop Immunizing Websites That Allow Harassment
Busy Days For Voting Rights Advocates, Thanks to SCOTUS
A Moment of Simple Justice - Snitching Ain't Easy
Bringing a Lawsuit to Find Out What Happened and Why
A Moment of Simple Justice - Death by Cop
A Moment of Simple Justice - Ferguson & the Media
A Moment of Simple Justice - Revenge Porn
The Evolution of Informed Consent in U.S. Courts
FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 71-World Cup Report-Part IV
Why Does BigLaw Have So Few Black Partners?
Friedman: Abramson Dismissal a 'Teachable Moment' for Companies
New Program Helps Women Lawyers Return to BigLaw
A More Perfect Union: Why Punish Russia for Crimea?
End Game in the Fight Over Same Sex Marriage?
Is Punishment Dead in America?
Annual Labor & Employment Update 2013
NYC Gifted Programs Should Rely on 'Math,' Lawyer Says
Coyle: Robert's SCOTUS Doesn't Respect Congress
In This Issue:
- Justices Issue Pro-Employer Rulling in FLSA Case
- Ogletree Deakins Named A "Law Firm of the Year"
- California Mandates Anti-Bullying Training for Supervisors
- OFCCP Issues Final...more
Every new year brings employment law changes for California’s employers and, while the Affordable Care Act has taken the spotlight for 2014, a vast array of employment laws deserve special attention from California employers...more
While 2013 was marked by some novel and interesting judicial and administrative decisions, including Quicken Loans (in which the National Labor Relations Board invalidated certain common employee handbook policies), Vance v....more
In this Reference Guide:
- Wage/Hour Legislation
- Prevailing Wage Legislation
- Anti-Retaliation Legislation
- Employee Leave Legislation
- Discrimination/Harassment Legislation
The US Department of Justice (DOJ) announced its latest suit against a large multistate Indiana-based egg producer for unfair employment practices in violation of the Immigration and Nationality Act’s anti-discrimination...more
In This Issue:
- The New Functional Affirmative Action Plan: Back and Better Than Before?
- The Employment Authorization Question: Ask, But Ask Carefully...more
Find a Civil Rights Author »
Back to Top