Health Care Reform: Agencies Issue Proposed Regulations on 90-Day Waiting Period Limitation -
On March 21, the IRS, DOL, and Department of Health and Human Services issued proposed regulations on the 90-day waiting...more
To make certain that 2013 will be as exciting as 2012, on January 2 the US Treasury issued proposed regulations under section 4980H of the Internal Revenue Code (“Code”), which was added to the Code by the Patient Protection...more
In This Issue:
- Health & Welfare Plans
..Health Care Reform: IRS Issues Proposed “Pay or Play” Regulations
..Health Care Reform: IRS Issues FAQs on Various ACA Issues
..HHS Issues Final HIPAA Regulations...more
In This Issue:
- New Health Care Mandates
- I-9's for Immigration in 2013
- A Policies and Procedures Review
- Classifying Employees as Exempt or Non-Exempt?
- Awareness of National Labor Relations Board...more
In this issue:
- Assess the Workforce
- Choose Whether to "Pay" or to "Play"
- Evaluate Existing Wellness Programs and/or Implement New Wellness Programs to Enhance Employees' Health Profiles and to Avoid or Minimize...more
The 2012 presidential and congressional elections are finally over, probably much to the relief of an exhausted electorate and the chattering class of political pundits and pollsters who predicted a much closer race. Six...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo